How to create a measure filtered by 3 dimensions in MDX
Problem(Abstract) This document describes, how to define a value prompt control, that will use the current month as default value. The steps are based on a powercube, but can be repeated with other dimensional datasources.... SUMX() will create a row context based on the table passed to it as argument1 by iterating over the rows of that table. It evaluates an expression (argument2) for each row context, and aggregates these with a …
Using Dimensions as Parameters to Calculations and Sets
We could create a few more dimensions, but our objective here is to focus on the date dimension. Before we start, we need to configure the project. The project needs to be tested and deployed to a SSAS server instance installed in multidimensional mode....2/05/2014 · Using what I learn from this thread, I'm able to create a dynamic subset in Company dim so that the Company dim (sitting as row dim in a cube view) can automatically filter to the correct Company element based on the selected CC in the title dim.
Create new dimension based on metric value The Google
tableau aggregate data based on dimension. Ask Question 2. 1. I am having a problem in Tableau, hopefully someone can help me and is very much appreciated!! A simplifiend example of a problem I can't fix in Tableau: Payment Customer Amount 1 BMW 20000 2 VW 30000 3 BMW 1000 4 VW 5000 5 VW 6000 This has to be aggregated on the Customer level and has to look like this: Customer Amount … how to clear cache on samsung tv In this post, I will demonstrate how setup a Qlikview Dimension Limit based on variable. The variable value is setup by an InputBox drop-down, then used to display qualifying values based on the top X percentage of the overall accumulating value of the expression.. How to create multiple categories in bootstrap like wordpress
Using Dimensions as Parameters to Calculations and Sets
- maximum of dimension value based on measure value in bo
- How to create Master Items in Qlik Sense â€“ Learn QlikView
- Calculated Measure Based on Criteria Aggregation Issue?
- Aggregation Based on Dimensions in OBIEE Beyond Blog
Create a Binned Dimension: In the Data pane, right-click (control-click on Mac) a measure and select Create > Bins. In the Create Bins dialog box, accept the proposed New field name or specify a different name for the new field. On the web, the dialog box is named Edit Bins and has a slightly different appearance, but the options are the same. Either enter a value in the Size of bins field or
- Create a calculated field with a name like "Categories based on city profit" with a calculation similar to the following: IF [# of Unprofitable Cities] = 0 THEN "All cities have positive profit"
- 23/07/2013 · The benefit of using Dimension-based configuration includes the possibility of avoiding multiple BOM creations for one item. Rather than that only one BOM can be created and configuration rules can be defined to select or deselect particular items in the BOM, and based on this selection a configuration can be created for the item.
- Auto change shape size based on specified cell value with VBA code List and export all shapes in current Excel workbook: The Export Graphics utility of Kutools for Excel help you quickly list all shapes in current workbook, and you can export them all to a certain folder at once.
- Hello Dear Friends, I've come accross very tough situation while trying to create "dimension" in BO Webi 4.2. First of all, I need to calculate Count (activity where balance on each account is larger then 0.01 $).
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Penrith ACT, Kenny ACT, Dickson ACT, Gunning ACT, Gundaroo ACT, ACT Australia 2687
- New South Wales: Jordan Springs NSW, Villawood NSW, Mandalong NSW, Wallabi Point NSW, Uriarra NSW, NSW Australia 2013
- Northern Territory: Hughes NT, Yuendumu NT, Lajamanu NT, Tanami NT, Marrakai NT, Nauiyu NT, NT Australia 0825
- Queensland: Rollingstone QLD, Imbil QLD, Mt Chalmers QLD, South Townsville QLD, QLD Australia 4051
- South Australia: The Range SA, Port Macdonnell SA, Kangaroo Flat SA, Middle River SA, Mount Mary SA, Uraidla SA, SA Australia 5093
- Tasmania: Barrington TAS, Currie TAS, Lymington TAS, TAS Australia 7043
- Victoria: Jacana VIC, Apsley VIC, Kirwans Bridge VIC, Whroo VIC, Seaholme VIC, VIC Australia 3004
- Western Australia: Mount Margaret WA, Broad Arrow WA, Gidgegannup WA, WA Australia 6045
- British Columbia: Alert Bay BC, Port Alberni BC, Port Alice BC, Nakusp BC, Coquitlam BC, BC Canada, V8W 5W8
- Yukon: Teslin YT, Dalton Post YT, Gold Bottom YT, Braeburn YT, Lansdowne YT, YT Canada, Y1A 9C4
- Alberta: Two Hills AB, Didsbury AB, Thorsby AB, Nampa AB, Champion AB, High River AB, AB Canada, T5K 7J8
- Northwest Territories: Yellowknife NT, Sambaa K'e NT, Aklavik NT, Dettah NT, NT Canada, X1A 1L6
- Saskatchewan: Regina SK, Success SK, Makwa SK, Kamsack SK, Punnichy SK, Bethune SK, SK Canada, S4P 8C1
- Manitoba: Minitonas MB, Teulon MB, Wawanesa MB, MB Canada, R3B 2P1
- Quebec: Baie-Saint-Paul QC, Saint-Georges QC, Desbiens QC, Marieville QC, L'Epiphanie QC, QC Canada, H2Y 4W8
- New Brunswick: Saint Andrews NB, Saint-Hilaire NB, Tracy NB, NB Canada, E3B 7H3
- Nova Scotia: Digby NS, Port Hawkesbury NS, Trenton NS, NS Canada, B3J 8S5
- Prince Edward Island: Cavendish and North Rustico PE, Cavendish and North Rustico PE, Lower Montague PE, PE Canada, C1A 8N4
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Hermitage-Sandyville NL, Cape St. George NL, St. Joseph's NL, Nain NL, NL Canada, A1B 7J6
- Ontario: Radiant ON, Shakespeare ON, Williamsford ON, Wilkinson, Allenwood ON, Marysville, Frontenac County, Ontario ON, Wicklow ON, ON Canada, M7A 6L7
- Nunavut: Mansel Island NU, Blacklead Island NU, NU Canada, X0A 2H5
- England: Blackpool ENG, Colchester ENG, St Helens ENG, Blackpool ENG, Grays ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 4A3
- Northern Ireland: Belfast NIR, Belfast NIR, Bangor NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 4H3
- Scotland: Livingston SCO, Edinburgh SCO, Paisley SCO, East Kilbride SCO, Edinburgh SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 5B7
- Wales: Swansea WAL, Barry WAL, Cardiff WAL, Wrexham WAL, Newport WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 7D8